About Consilium Academies
Consilium Academies was approved as a Multi-Academy Trust (MAT) and an academy sponsor in January 2015. We have 3 hubs and 8 schools – see our schools information – who are supported by a small central team. We do not have a lead school and instead operate a partnership approach with a strong governance structure which includes a Members Board, Trust Board and individual Local Governance Boards who operate within a scheme of delegation with no overlapping membership.
“Partnership, Opportunity and Integrity”
Consilium Academies has an inclusive partnership with our communities where lives are enriched by providing care, experience and opportunity.
- To ensure that everything that we do has a focus on helping children and young people to succeed to their potential academically, socially and emotionally.
- To instil a passion for life long learning and continued improvement so that our academies, staff and students can grasp their aspirations and ambitions.
- To focus on the development of the whole child by providing exciting and challenging learning and extra – curricular opportunities and experiences
- To create a family of academies that is inclusive and embraces diversity, where all members of the community feel supported, inspired and empowered to succeed.
- To ensure that all stakeholders are seen as partners in our work within the communities we serve.
Consilium will work with schools and academies in a supportive way that does not detract from the individual identity of a school. We do not intend to impose a curriculum, a school day or a uniform on schools and academies within our MAT. Our support will be bespoke, always with the aim of providing the best opportunities to meet local needs. It is our aim to work with existing staff to create a truly outward looking and collaborative organisation. We provide school improvement support through the central team which includes Leadership and Management; Subject specific; Teaching and Learning; Curriculum development; Assessment and Organisational Development. We are aligning systems and processes throughout our school partnership and the input from our schools is therefore vital. We are focussed on developing the whole child and have recently implemented a Trust wide character.